29 August 2015

Back from Paris

I was in Paris for a good part of the week and got back yesterday. I spent time there with CHM, another old friend who lives in Paris, and my friends Evelyn and Lewis, who were visiting from the U.S.


The weather was, well, interesting. On Tuesday afternoon it was sort of rainy but not unpleasant. Wednesday was a beautiful day, with a high temperature in the 90s F (34ºC, approximately). And then it started raining Wednesday evening and rained steadily and fairly hard for 24 hours. I did take some photos and I'll be posting them over the next few days.

4 comments:

  1. Lovely photo but summer this year is very hot here in Europe

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ken

    Were you on the Bir-Hakeim bridge for this pic?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes I was, on the métro between Sèvres-Lecourbe and Trocadéro.

      Delete
  3. Ahhh I love it when I (also) recognize where you were when you took that photo ! I admit to having too many Eiffel Tower photos taken from that same location .. and many others ! lol
    I would have been annoyed to have it so warm but that was better than rain, yes ? wonderful photo ~

    ReplyDelete

What's on your mind? Qu'avez-vous à me dire ?