08 October 2017

Bath B & B

This is a B & B (chambres d'hôtes) in Bath, North Carolina. Bath, founded in the early 18th century, is the oldest town in the state. When I took the photo, the inn was called The Pirate's Den. Now it's called The Inn on Bath Creek — with new owners, if I'm reading the internet correctly. You can find it on TripAdvisor and other sites.


As of today, I'm in minimalist blog mode. The trip is coming up, and I'm busy packing. I don't know if I'll have a steady internet connection in N.C., so I'm programming a series of posts that you'll be able to see for the next few days.

6 comments:

  1. My packing is done, just for the last small items. Good luck with yours. Could you possibly print my boarding pass if I get the information soon enough?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Of course, if you can get the file to me before, say, 10 a.m. tomorrow (Monday). My packing isn't all done, but it's not because I'm afraid of forgetting things. My struggle is to decide what NOT to take with me. One camera for example, not two. Only one tablet. Do I really need that extra pair of eyeglasses? I guess I do...

    ReplyDelete
  3. We will be flying above, I hope, and not through, whatever's left of Hurricane Nate.

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's raining in NC but the storms seemed to have fizzled out ... Happy flying .. enjoy your visit !

    ReplyDelete

What's on your mind? Qu'avez-vous à me dire ?