03 May 2015

Silly me...


...I thought the rain had stopped. I didn't hear raindrops on the roof or the upstairs skylights during the night. But a minute ago, when I opened the sliding doors in the living room to let Bertie the cat in, I saw that rain is still falling. Oh well, I'll go out to the supermarket this morning anyway.


Here are just a couple of photos for a Sunday: above, an iris speckled with raindrops. Below, some wall art in a side chapel in the church at Saint-Aignan that I photographed in 2006.


Looking back through my archives last weekend, when I was finding those shots of Susan and Ray that I posted a few days back, I found a lot of photos from that era that I don't seem to have posted on the blog. We were really busy in 2006, with the dog's passing and visits from a lot of friends through most of the spring and summer.

7 comments:

  1. Sue and I are planning a late 2016 trip - care to share a local wine?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am waiting for your photos.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am glad you are enjoying your new camera. I am enjoying your photos.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sorry about your constant rain :(
    The photos are great, though :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. The iris photo is wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely photos, thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Superbe , bonne semaine . Thierry de Cannes

    ReplyDelete

What's on your mind? Qu'avez-vous à me dire ?